Hosted by One Small Nudge at The Station Office, Bryanston Branch: ” Recognise Burnout and Build Resilience ” According to the World Economic Forum, resilience, stress tolerance and flexibility are the top emerging core skills for the future.
At our workshop on Thursday next week, you will actively learn to:
- Recognise burnout
- Understand the three components of burnout
- Respond productively to stressors:
- Understand the ‘six strategies’ to improve your relationship with work
- Replenish with new tactics to help you grow and reframe stressors:
- Understand your burnout profile and develop strategies specific to you
This is an interactive workshop, so bring pen and paper, and be prepared to hustle. The workshop will be run by Laura-Ann Tomasella, business coach. Check out her profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura18ann18tomasella/
Early birds who register by Monday 25 October COB can sign up for R300!
Date: 28 October 2021
Time: 15:00 – 18:00
Venue: The Station Office, Bryanston (63 Peter Place)
RSVP: Email Yvette (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register
For the WEF article, check it out here: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/10/top-10-work-skills-of-tomorrow-how-long-it-takes-to-learn-them/”